Get our articles to your inbox.
- April 25, 2017 3:02 PM Writing A Beautiful Letter of Reference You Don’t Really Mean We love when nannies come armed to their interview with glowing letters of reference. We know those letters take time to write, and we appreciate ... More »
- April 18, 2017 12:25 PM You Lie, You Lose Should my children read this blog, there will be smiles and groans. This title phrase was the watchword of their youth. May I just say how much... More »
Why White House Nannies
What makes us unique has a lot of do with how we view our mission. No one placement is like another. Each family is unique as are the nannies they interview. We really try to match both sides. We spend a lot of time listening in order to understand our clients’ needs and wants. We discuss their vision and then try and find the right nanny candidates. Just looking at a written application does not tell the story. The same is true of the paperwork from our nannies. We try to get beneath the surface in order to make the best match.
Benefits of working with us:
- We are an agency that honors a code of conduct and upholds the highest standards set by our industry.
- We are a local agency specializing in local placements.
- We offer personalized service to each of our client families.
- We have a knowledgeable, attentive staff.
- 2 to 3 staff members interview all prospective candidates.
- We screen out 95% of all candidates thus saving our clients valuable time.
- We conduct professional background investigations on our nanny candidates.
- We offer after-hours support for last minute or emergency childcare needs.
- We provide ongoing support and expert advice.
- We have 30 years of experience!