- March 24, 2014 8:58 PM SNOW DAYS Note to self: add section in nanny/family agreement about snow days! Who knew we’d still be talking snow days at the end of March? With one more st... More »
- February 27, 2014 8:54 PM Advice for Parents Working From Home Telecommuting is a part of the work landscape and here to stay. (Unless you happen to work for Marissa Mayer) The idea of this blog is not to extol t... More »
Why White House Nannies
What makes us unique has a lot of do with how we view our mission. No one placement is like another. Each family is unique as are the nannies they interview. We really try to match both sides. We spend a lot of time listening in order to understand our clients’ needs and wants. We discuss their vision and then try and find the right nanny candidates. Just looking at a written application does not tell the story. The same is true of the paperwork from our nannies. We try to get beneath the surface in order to make the best match.
Benefits of working with us:
- We are an agency that honors a code of conduct and upholds the highest standards set by our industry.
- We are a local agency specializing in local placements.
- We offer personalized service to each of our client families.
- We have a knowledgeable, attentive staff.
- 2 to 3 staff members interview all prospective candidates.
- We screen out 95% of all candidates thus saving our clients valuable time.
- We conduct professional background investigations on our nanny candidates.
- We offer after-hours support for last minute or emergency childcare needs.
- We provide ongoing support and expert advice.
- We have 25 years of experience!