Get our articles to your inbox.
- August 3, 2016 2:47 PM Nanny Makes the Match There is nothing more fun, other than seeing your own children get married, than seeing their lifelong friends find true love and tie the knot. Th... More »
- June 24, 2016 5:44 PM APPsolutely Not Hello Sitter. Hello Kitty. Sorry, that’s where my head goes. Parents in NYC, you are now one click away from a last minute great night out withou... More »
Let us help you find the perfect family! At White House Nannies, we are looking for the best candidates to fill the best jobs in the DC metro area. We offer many opportunities to work with children: permanent live-in and live-out positions, household and nanny manager positions, part-time after school jobs, and newborn specialists to name a few. By registering with WHN, you get the benefit of working with a small staff that really takes the time to get to know you. We meet you in person and listen to your needs.
WHN only places in the DC metro area which includes nearby Maryland and Virginia suburbs. By maintaining a strong local presence, we provide our nannies with the comfort of our familiarity with the clients, their jobs, and the working environment. Prospective clients are generally professional dual career families who are carefully screened through questionnaires and personal interviews conducted by our trained staff. You can be confident that we are sending you to a secure environment where you will be treated as a professional.
Our job goes beyond just making placements; our job is about making matches and forming relationships.
Our requirements for Permanent Placements
(a minimum one year commitment) are the following:
- 5 years nanny experience or commensurate college education
- Age 21 and older
- Legal to work in the US
- 2 to 3 long-term excellent references
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Good communication skills
- Love of children
Requirements for Temporary/On-Call Nannies
- 3 years of recent child care experience or commensurate education
- At least 18 years old
- Legal to work in US
- Drivers license preferred
- Excellent references
- Love of children
If you meet the requirements and want to apply, please fill out the application.You will hear from us within 48 hours of our receiving it.
We are looking forward to working with you!