Get our articles to your inbox.
- December 15, 2014 6:16 PM 'Tis the Season Wondering what to give your nanny? Every year we get calls for help from our client families who are trying to figure out just the right gift for thei... More »
- October 28, 2014 3:45 PM BOO! Halloween. The name and date are the same. There are still pumpkins, costumes and candy. But the times, they have changed. I just read ... More »
White House Nannies is happy to help you arrange an outstanding childcare event staffed by our engaging and experienced nannies. WHN offers our nanny services for a wide range of events—from small family parties to major corporate gatherings. We have extensive experience providing childcare for weddings, university alumni weekends, and well-known annual charity events.
Nannies referred to event clients are the same nannies regularly assigned to engagements with our registered and corporate clients.The following are some of the services we can manage or provide for your event:
- Check-in/check-out (nametags and secure registration)
- Arts and crafts
- Board games and toys
- Movies, videos and electronic games
- Face painting
- Clowns, magicians and balloon artists
Staffing needs for events serviced by White House Nannies are determined by the following “rule of thumb” ratios – while not absolute, they are helpful in the initial planning process:
- Infants (up to 12 months) 1:1
- Babies (12 to 24 months) 2:1
- Toddlers (2 to 4 years) 3:1
- Pre-School (4 to 6 years) 4 or 5:1
- School Age (6 to 14 years) 6 to 8:1
No registration fee is required of groups or companies using our event services. Only the cost of nannies and provided activities is charged. If you are interested in arranging our event services, please contact our office at (301) 652-8088 to discuss the details of your event needs and to request a service and cost proposal.