These two sweet children ages 2 ½ years old and 3 months old need a loving, experienced and proactive nanny to help fill their days with age appropriate activities and outings. The ideal candidate should have experience working with infants and toddlers, be passionate about early childhood development and be able to prepare healthy meals for the children. Must be comfortable with dogs. The schedule is Monday – Thursday 8 am to 6pm and Friday 8 am to 4 pm. Enjoy a long-term position as well as excellent salary and benefits with this lovely family.
• Minimum 5 years of professional nanny experience
• Licensed driver with a clean driving record
• Passionate about child development
• Someone inclined toward routines, schedules
• Active and creative, willing to plan developmentally appropriate activities inside and out of the house