Do you enjoy walks, exploring DC, going to museums, libraries and book store story times? Do you love being a family’s first nanny? This job is for you!
These dual career, first-time parents are looking for a nanny who will be an integral part of their family and their daughter's life for years to come. They are looking for a nanny who has knowledge of child development milestones and corresponding appropriate activities. The ideal candidate should have a background in early childhood education, enjoy facilitating social interactions for the baby, and be comfortable with dogs. Second language is a plus! Enjoy a 4-day work week Monday – Thursday 8am to 6pm with this lovely family. Excellent salary and benefits offered!
• Knowledgeable and proactive with developmental stages and proactive in finding ways to be active and engaging in educational play
• Strong communicator, self-motivated, energetic, fun, easy-going
• Bright, warm, nurturing, sunny, flexible and professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• A pitch-in “can-do” attitude
• Proactive and excited to join the family as a team member