Are you looking for a live-in position with a newborn baby in a Gorgeous Neighborhood? This job is for you!
Enjoy beautiful accommodations with your own entrance and car provided with these amazing new parents to be! Live-in and become like part of the family with these busy working professionals and their newborn baby girl due in February. The ideal candidate should have extensive newborn care experience, be able to cook simple and healthy meals and be comfortable with a mother who works from home. The schedule is fulltime with some flexibility needed. Excellent accommodations, salary and benefits come with this long-term position.
• Minimum 5 years of professional nanny experience
• Licensed driver with a clean driving record
• Comprehensive knowledge of infant and child care, including nutrition and safety.
• Someone inclined toward routines, schedules, and written communication with parents
• Passionate about child development, excited to plan creative indoor and outdoor activities each week to help the babies reach developmental milestones
• Proactive and excited to join the family as a team member