This recently widowed mom-to-be needs supportive and loving nanny to work as a teammate with her to help raise her daughter due in January. The ideal candidate should have recent infant experience, be organized and proactive and comfortable with dogs. The schedule is Monday – Friday 8:30am to 6pm. Excellent salary and benefits offered. Help make a huge difference in the lives of this sweet baby girl due and her lovely mother.
• Minimum 5 years of professional nanny experience
• Self-motivated, energetic, fun, easy-going
• Bright, warm, nurturing, sunny, flexible and professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• A pitch-in “can-do” attitude