Buongiorno! Pack your bags. A wonderful longtime White House Nannies client is looking to hire an experienced nanny with travel experience to join their family on their one month vacation to Italy, April 27 - May 28, 2023
You will join the family at their home base in McLean, VA before boarding their private plane to your destination.
While in Italy, you will be responsible for accompanying the family on their daily adventures, supervising meals, bath, and packing for their two children, ages 4 and 3. Private accommodations and a day or 2 off/week to explore are provided, among other benefits.
The ideal candidate for this position is a savvy and seasoned travel nanny who is detail oriented but easygoing, reserved, but proactive. The children enjoy imaginative play, crafts, and singing - so candidates with a playful yet professional demeanor do well.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fabulous family.
- At least 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Experience traveling with families and children
- Ability to swim and caring for children in and near water